Event Attendance Guidelines
- Audience is allowed to access the concert hall of the event not sooner than 20 minutes prior to the event start time. Concert hall keeps the right of changing the time limit due to technical or other issues.
- Individual must keep the event ticket until the end of the event. Upon request, ticket shall be presented to the personnel of the Embassy of GORS administration.
- In case if the ticket has been purchased with a discount, individual must present the document entitling the discount (for example, student ID, etc.).
- Audience member must use the seat stated on the ticket.
- Audience members that have missed the beginning of the event might be declined the entrance or assigned different seat from one stated on the event ticket. These actions are taken in order to ensure the least distraction to the rest of audience.
- Audience members that wish to leave the audience during the performance, must present their event ticket upon the reentrance. In case of a missing ticket individuals might be declined the entrance until the next part of the event (if any) or assigned different seat from one stated on the event ticket.
- During the events, seats shall be taken only during applause, between the performances, or with the permission and following the directions of the usher.
- Parents are encouraged to critically evaluate the suitability of the event content to the age of their child. More information about the events suitable for younger audience, organizer’s suggestions, and the age recommendations can be found at www.latgalesgors.lv, the Embassy of Latgalge GORS Information Center, or by calling at +371 64633303.
- Children under age 7 might be declined the entrance to acoustic concerts, theatre performances or other acoustic performances. In some cases, the entrance can be permitted with the guarantee of the accompanying person of silent and controlled actions of the child.
- Disrupting actions by a child (whispering, talking, restless sitting, use of any electrical device and/or phone, etc.) distract the audience members, performers, and audio/video recording process. For this reason, the accompanying person of a child is fully responsible for the child’s actions during the event. In case of disrupting actions, GORS personnel has right to ask for the assistance with the action control. In case of repeated approach by the personnel, disruptive audience member might be asked to leave the concert hall.
- Children’s Room opens a half an hour before the event. Room is designed for children between ages three and seven. Children will be taken care of by two competent teachers. The use of the Children’s Room is at no charge, however, space should be reserved prior to the event by calling at +371 64633303.
- It is prohibited to enter the concert hall or carry in any outer garments.
- It is prohibited to enter the concert hall in a dirty, staining work clothing.
- It is not allowed to carry in the concert hall any large scale items, bags, or umbrellas. A storage space is provided at the coat check for these items to be kept during the event. The umbrellas should be stored closed. Due to the safety concerns, the content of bags should be presented to the coat check attendant.
- It is prohibited to enter the concert hall with drinks, except the 0,5 l size bottles covered with a cap.
- It is prohibited to enter the concert hall with any food items.
- It is prohibited to enter the concert hall with animals.
- Entrance with strollers is not allowed. Please leave the strollers at the coat check.
- Individuals under the influence are not permitted the entrance in the concert hall.
- Audience members are kindly encouraged not to move around the concert hall during the performance unless a legitimate reason arise.
- The observation of the event while standing on the 1st, 2nd side balcony, and 2nd central balcony might be not permitted due to the vision obstruction caused to the other audience members.
- It is prohibited to speak loudly and make noises during any of the events.
- Mobile devices must be turned to the quiet mode during the events.
- It is strictly prohibited to use mobile devices and laptops during any of the events. The light of the mobile devices causes a distraction to other audience members.
- Photographing, audio, or video recording without the permission of GORS administration is strictly prohibited.
Flowers for the performers should be handed to the GORS ticket controllers and ushers. Your gift will be passed to the performer on the stage.
No stage access is permitted unless approved by the GORS administration.
For the safely concerns we ask audience no to leave their seats and the concert hall prior to the audience lights turned up to a suitable level.
Please be informed that for illustrative and artistic purposes, and in order to inform the society about the past events, the concert hall audience might be subject to photography, video, and/or audio recording. The listed activities are performed following data processing requirements, and not identifying any specific person. Materials obtained can be published and/or broadcasted in mass media, social networks, internet etc.Should you choose not to be photographed or filmed, you may require these actions not be performed. You have the right to request the materials presenting you not to be used, as well as the personal data of yours (photo, video or audio material presenting your persona) to be deleted. This may be executed in communication with the Personal Data Manager and in presence of the Embassy of Latgale GORS’ administration (located at Pils iela 4, Rezekne; calling at 646 33303 or emailing at koncertzale [at] rezekne [dot] lv).
- GORS personnel is not responsible for visitors’ personal belongings.
- Trash should be placed only in designated areas.
- It is prohibited to smoke (including e-cigarettes) anywhere on GORS premises. There are no designated smoking area provided on the Embassy of Latgale GORS premises.
- It is prohibited to carry or use any weapons, special protective devices (tear gas, electric tazers, etc.), easily flaming liquids, and fireworks.
- It is not permitted to take, open, or move any suspicious items. In case of finding a suspicious item, immediately contact GORS administrative staff or security.
- Art exhibition objects shall not be touched.
- While visiting GORS premises, visitors shall respect GORS property, follow the public policy, and fire safety regulations.
- The public individual access to the areas designated to personnel only is strictly prohibited.
- Video recording and personal belonging search might be carried due to a safety reasons.
- Individuals are kindly encouraged to respect other visitors and the Embassy of Latgale GORS personnel.
- Event organizer is responsible for the event content and process.
Coat Check Usage
- During summer season, the large coat check area is open two hours before the event and one hour after the event. Operation hours are a subject to change. The movie theatre Silverscreen audience is encouraged to use the small coat check area. Café ZĪDS customers are provided with a separate coat check area located at the café.
- In order to make the coat check in and check out process smoother, please stand in front of your outer clothing storage number when picking up your belongings.
- GORS staff is not responsible for the valuables left at the coat check area.
- A fine for the loss of the coat check ticket is 7,00 €. Outer clothing will be issued only after the payment of the fine and after all coat check customers have been served.
Ticket Purchase and Use
- When purchasing a ticket with a discount, individuals must present a document confirming the discount eligibility (for example, student ID, etc.).
- Individuals with reduced mobility need to purchase a ticket. In case there is no seat used by this person, ticket can be transferred and used at no extra charge by an accompanying person.
- Children under age of 7 not using a separate seat do not need to purchase an event ticket, unless stated differently by the organizer of the event. One person can bring only one child under age 7 that would not be using a separate seat.
- Information about the necessity of the ticket purchase for children can be found on GORS website www.latgalesgors.lv, obtained at the GORS Information Center or by calling +371 64633303.
- For events that are not designed for children audience, parents with a child/children are encouraged to choose seats closer to the hall exits, to be able to leave the hall with the least disruption possible if a necessity arise.
- For events that are not designed for children audience, children of 14 years of age are let in only with an accompanying adult/parent.
- Purchased tickets are not eligible for change or return, except the cases when the event has been rescheduled or cancelled (according to the Latvian Republic legislation). In the case of a rescheduling or cancellation, tickets can be returned until the day of the event (including), unless it has been stated differently by the organizer of the event.
- Ticket returns are carried following the regulations stated by the ticket sales system and event organizer.
- The Embassy of Latgale GORS ticket return in a form of cash is carried only with the purchase receipt and previously filled application presented. Application can be obtained at the GORS Information Center.
- In case the individual has missed the beginning of the event or event itself, compensations or returns are not issued.
- Lost tickets cannot be renewed.
- Each ticket’s code is unique. In order to ovoid misunderstandings during the visit of the Embassy of Latgale GORS, and fraudulent activities, we encourage not to make any copies, scanned, or photographed versions of the tickets, as well not to post the ticket related information online.
- Internal Regulations of Procedure for Visitors are stated by the Embassy of Latgale GORS in accordance with Latvian Republic Civil Law, and social norms of behavior. With your presence at the concert hall you agree to these regulations. In case of a misconduct, GORS personnel has the right to ask the individual to leave the premises, voiding his/her event ticket.
- The Embassy of Latgale GORS team will kindly assist with any further questions.